I'm back! I am honestly much better about posting photos here than blogging. I'll try to post more often now that life may be settling down a bit. A few things have happened since my last post:
- chris was offered a new job back in pella, iowa
- we made a trip to iowa that included looking at 10 homes, buying one of those homes, chris running a marathon, meeting the boys' new cousin baby ashley...
- all the craziness associated with putting our house on the market (in a not-so-good time to be selling a home)
- all the craziness associated with buying our new house and relocating back to iowa
- saying goodbye to all our amazing murray friends
- the move trip...complete with a buffalo wild wings trip and a venture to the top of the st. louis arch
- thanksgiving with our families
- chris started his new job while still helping out the murray team at the same time
- christmas!
I am looking into some different options on where to start my massage practice in Pella. I have some good possibilities....so stay tuned! I have an amazing line of dÅTerra essential oils I will be using in my practice as well.
That's just a little bit of the craziness of our lives in the last two months. Christmas has come and gone and now we are getting ready to ring in 2009 with good friends!
Love the update!
ReplyDelete