January 12, 2009

What's cooking?


This is my first meal planning monday on here. I am so excited! We just joined a meal group, so that will help us to eliminate cut down on the indecisions at dinner time each night. We will be exchanging meals Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week with friends. Here is our plan for the week! We will see if we can stick to it.

Monday - Ham balls

Tuesday - Sloppy Joes

Wednesday - Chili

Thursday - Pasta and garlic bread

Friday - Mexican Crockpot Chicken

Saturday - Most likely pizza and/or chinese night with my in-laws!

Sunday - Dinner out before Rascall Flatts concert!

Check out tons of meal plans at OrgJunkie. What are you having for dinner?

2 comments:

  1. Rascall Flatts??? I'm sooo jealous! I saw them last year and it was amazing!

    Anyway, sounds like a yummy week at your house!

    Here's what's on our menu this week:

    Sunday - Chicken wraps
    Monday - Egg pop-overs
    Tuesday - Chicken Quesadillas
    Wednesday - Crockpot meatloaf
    Thursday - Easy Mac & Cheese
    Friday - Open faced chicken sandwiches
    Saturday - eat out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super jealous you are going to the Rascal Flatts concert....

    ReplyDelete