April 25, 2009

did you miss me?


The bad news: I've been a blogging slacker for the last month and a half!
The good news: I'm finally getting some energy back now that I'm almost 18 weeks pregnant!

We've been pretty busy since my last post. Here are a few highlights:

-Chase, Max and I spent a long weekend in Shenandoah over spring break.



-We traveled to Springfield, IL and I became a Certified Infant Massage Instructor


-While I was in class, Chris and the boys ran a half marathon!



-We spent Easter weekend in Shenandoah and the boys participated in four egg hunts :)



-I finally had enough energy to start working out again! Big accomplishment!



-Boys have finally been able to play outside again. YAY for spring!



-Chris and his dad built a wood privacy fence in our backyard.



-I'm almost 18 weeks pregnant...due September 30! The boys like to ask every day how big the baby is now (according to BabyCenter, baby Lauman is about the size of a bell pepper currently - in case you were wondering). They are getting a little impatient for baby to arrive. Belly pics will be added someday :)



We have a busy month coming up: Lincoln Marathon, Klompen Classic 5k, Tulip Time, Max's birthday, Mother's Day, soccer games...lots to keep us busy!

Enjoy the pictures and I'll do my best to keep up a little more often! Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Nice update! Congratulations I didn't know you were preggo! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update! I've been waiting patiently! :) yay for more energy!

    ReplyDelete